Data Input Clerk
|December 17, 2014 - February 17, 2015|
|Location:||Orchard Park, NY|
|Benefits:||Health, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Vacation, Personal and Sick Time|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Tara Cares, an Orchard Park based long-term care administrative support company is seeking a Data Input Clerk. |
Full-time position with competitive wages and excellent benefit package.
This is an entry level position.
Under the direction of the Facility Coordinator, the Data Input Clerk is responsible to input, generate and balance information inputted into Accounts Receivable Computer system.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Daily input of information from supported long-term care facilities.
2. Daily input of cash receipts from facilities and third parties:
3. Entry of new set-up codes for facilities as directed by Supervisor:
4. Assist with filing, maintaining open claims file.
5. Back-up with answering phones.
|Qualifications:||1. Possess a High School Diploma.|
2. Significant combination of training and 1-3 years work experience in heavy alpha-numeric data input, with a high degree of accuracy.
3. Must be highly dependable and able to work overtime/evening hours/weekends when needed.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.