Financial Analyst/Staff Accountant
|September 06, 2012 - May 31, 2013|
|Location:||Orchard Park, NY|
|Benefits:||Health, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Vacation, Personal and Sick Time|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Tara Cares, an Orchard Park based long-term care administrative support company, is currently seeking a highly motivated Financial Analyst/Staff Accountant.|
This is a full-time position with competitive salary and excellent benefit package.
|Duties:||Under the direction of the Director of Reimbursement, the Financial Analyst is responsible for preparation cost reports and supporting forms/schedules as required.|
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Prepare Medicaid cost reports and supporting forms/schedules as required.
2. Prepare Medicare cost reports and supporting forms/schedules as required.
3. Project budgeted Medicaid rates.
4. Verify state issued Medicaid rates.
5. Investigate and respond to desk audit reviews/questions/adjustments.
6. Investigate and respond to audit adjustments.
7. Maintain working knowledge of various Medicaid state regulations and Medicare regulations.
8. Assist in acquisition rate analysis.
9. Assist in reimbursement department projects not listed above.
10. Assist in general ledger projects as needed.
|Qualifications:||1. Possesses a Bachelors degree in Accounting or related field|
2. One to two years of relevant accounting experience preferred.
3. Possesses knowledge of applicable standards of accounting procedure.
4. Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
5. Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing and possess sufficient communication skills to perform the tasks required.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.