|June 18, 2013 - July 31, 2013|
|Location:||Orchard Park, NY|
|Benefits:||Health, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Vacation, Personal and Sick Time|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Tara Cares, an Orchard Park based long-term care administrative support company, is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant.|
This is a full-time position with competitive wage and excellent benefit package.
Under the direction of the Executive Assistant, the Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support by collecting data, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, arranging conference calls, filing and scheduling meetings.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
1. Manages, organizes, and updates relevant data using database applications.
2. Coordinates travel activities for Support Office Executives and Associates, Regional, and Facility Executives.
3. Create reports, correspondence, and statistical tools using spreadsheets.
4. Creates forms using word processing and spreadsheet software.
5. Manages and maintains schedules.
6. Prepares and processes expense reports, mileage logs, and timesheets.
7. Communicates and provides information internally and externally to assist and enable organizational operations.
8. Prepares agendas and arrangements for meetings with Regional and Facility Executives.
9. Arranges and participates in meetings, conferences, and project team activities.
10. Opens, sorts and distributes incoming correspondence, including faxes and e-mails.
11. Prepares routine and advanced correspondence including letters, memoranda, and weekly and monthly reports.
12. Researches and investigates information to enable strategic decision-making by others.
13. Relieves the receptionist as needed.
|Qualifications:||• Possesses an Associates Degree as an Administrative Assistant or in a related field, or has relevant professional experience to the position. |
• Must have a high degree of competency with current office technology.
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.